Tarot horoscope with Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread Celtic Cross is one of the most accomplished variants of a Tarot Spread. As the saying goes, pick 10 Tarot Cards and find out what your future holds!
Let’s Dive into the famous Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread Celtic Cross
Should you’ve come across the tarot before, you’ve probably already noticed the famous Celtic Cross Tarot Spread. This popular Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread, Celtic Cross provides easy to understand answers and subjects. It is also suitable to use even when you don’t have a certain question to ask. The Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread, Celtic Cross makes it possible to explore all the alternative aspects of a situation with a step by step breakdown of any event that has crossed your path.
Nevertheless, since it’s a free 10 card tarot spread, it’s likely to be complicated to work with, especially if you’re a beginner. Thus we are now going to explain this Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread, Celtic Cross in it’s full depths.
We want to explain not just the position of the cards, but also how to link things together, so you can create a narrative.
The Positions of the 10 Card Celtic Cross Tarot Spread
By looking at the positions of the cards, we’ll break down the Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread, Celtic Cross in the same manner we do with other basic free tarot spreads.
- The Present / The Self – This position displays the situation at hand, and what’s currently happening.
- The Problem – It’s a card representing the adversities of the querent and what he/she is facing at the moment and issues they need to resolve in order to improve.
- The Past – A representation of past events, and their butterfly effects.
- The Future – The turn of events, given that things stay the same. These are normally short term happenings, and doesn’t portray the final conclusion of mentioned events.
- Conscious – This card tells where your main focus is at, and where your conscious is. This represents your goals and your desires in regards to your situation, along with your predefined notions.
- Unconscious – The unconscious tells what is actually driving this situation; the feelings, the beliefs and the values that you probably do not comprehend for now. Sometimes this card can be a surprise, and can also be associated with a hidden influence.
- Your Influence – This card can be understood in various ways. However, in general it relates to how you perceive thyself, and how that notion can influence how this situation comes into play. What notions about thyself purses? Are you open minded or do you have limits?
- External Influence – It’s a card symbolising the world your in and how it affects your situation. It may symbolise the social and emotional community in which you operate, as well as how others understand you.
- Hopes and Fears – Among the most difficult positions in this Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread Celtic Cross to decipher, as this card can symbolise what you secretly desire, as well as what you may be trying to run from. Human nature is often paradoxical, and as the saying goes be careful of what you whish for!
- Outcome – This card is a summary of all the previous cards. Given all that is happening, what is the likely turn of this event? In case you cannot find a card that does not have a desirable outcome, you have the chance to analyze the remainder of the Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread Celtic Cross to find another course of action.
So what is the Relationships in the 10 Card Celtic Cross Tarot Spread
Now that the individual positions of the free Celtic Cross tarot spread are set, let’s create the stories that emerges within this advanced Free Tarot Reading 10 Card Spread. For this purpose, we have embedded a YouTube video:
The Celtic Cross tarot spread is one of those classics – but it can be especially overwhelming when you’re just starting out. There’s 10 different cards and multiple ways to interpret them, and it’s just ALL TOO MUCH. So I’ve got a few tips, tricks, and simple tools to help make it all much easier.The Simple Tarot